Welcome to ReligionAndSpirituality.com
ReligionAndSpirituality.com is a venue of news and commentary dedicated to the furtherance of public conversation about faith and belief, and the building of bridges between peoples and cultures. Here you will find a "big tent" with diverse expressions of faith and spirituality.
Our agenda is solely as follows:
- To provide a supportive venue for good writing on spiritual matters
- To help nurture the unknown ?gems? among religion writers of all beliefs
- To generally elevate the level and diversity of spiritual discourse in society in a way that helps people find the true meaning and practice of their own faith, and in doing so have a life that has purpose and happiness.
As a true marketplace of ideas and an impartial honest broker of spiritual thought, neither favoring nor hindering any religion or belief that seeks to do no harm to others, we welcome guest commentary pieces from our readers.
All opinions expressed on this website belong to the writers alone, and are not necessarily shared by ReligionAndSpirituality.com, nor by any of our advertisers or the other writers on this forum. ReligionAndSpirituality.com is a project of United Press International (UPI), the world?s oldest privately-owned news service.
If you would like to submit a guest commentary article
Terms of agreement
The editors welcome thoughtfully-written articles of religious opinion, but cannot guarantee that any submission received will be published.
ReligionAndSpirituality.com does not pay for articles. What we offer is an attractive venue for your article and an opportunity to develop a wider audience for your writing, along with your own name brand identity as a religion writer.
In addition, you maintain ownership of the copyright on your work.
A writer submitting a piece does so in agreement of the following terms between United Press International ("UPI") which owns ReligionAndSpirituality.com and yourself as the ?Content Provider.?
- In submitting a piece for publication, you as the ?Content Provider? grant to UPI and ReligionAndSpirituality.com, a NON-EXCLUSIVE, worldwide irrevocable license to reproduce, archive, license, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works from, translate, or otherwise use the Content Provider?s Content, or any portion thereof, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation licensing, distributing, or otherwise providing the Content to Third Parties, in any and all mediums now known or developed in the future, in any language, anywhere in the world.
- In granting UPI a non-exclusive license, Content Provider does not relinquish copyright ownership of the Content, and may sell or distribute it without restriction.